Lately I have not posted on my blog as much as I would like or should. I do feel bad about this but I think my focus may have shifted just a little. I opened an Instagram account since the Cathedral uses this program and I started a new Facebook page. The new page is for the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is at this link: The Cathedral of St. John Berchmans RCIA Most of my postings are now on the RCIA Facebook page. I do this because the RCIA is an active group and I hope the Facebook page will provide them with helpful information and links. You may want to follow the page also as I think it will be interesting for everyone, not just for those in the RCIA. I will probably put some of my post on both this blog and the RCIA Facebook page so there could be a little overlap. I hope you will have the desire to view and follow both this blog and the the Cathedral of St. John Berchmans RCIA Facebook page.
No comments:
Post a Comment